Thursday, October 15, 2009

Book preview

So far I know that this book is about Barack Obama's life growing up and the struggles that he went through, helping him to evolve into the man he is today. I look forward to reading this book because this is the first president of my life time that I really wanted to be elected. He is such a great guy and all around brings a lot of swag to the White House.

This however is not the typical book that I would normally read. I normally read fiction books mostly for entertainment, and normally only read non-fiction/biographies/or autobiographies for school related reasons. I chose this book though because it looked the most entertaining to me, and I was really interested in learning more about Americas coolest president yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment